Sunday 7 November 2010

Me, Myself and I

I have a confession to make:
In my Unholy Trinity, there's me,
Myself and I
Strangely tri-habiting in perfect unity

There's Me that heads Myself and I
A vessel to hold the two
Carrying it in mortal gear

Myself is the Ego Attendant
To me that loves itself
Myself would rather die than share
One of its motto is: To share is to shear

I likes to sulk
When it sees other people than I
I once whispered to Myself and Me:
I don't eye the higher than I

Sometimes Me quarrels with I
Oft Myself comes to the rescue
That's when understanding Me, Myself and I
Becomes a problem

C) Lorot Salem 2010


0 comments:

Post a Comment

Echoes of the Hills is all about you. I would love to hear your echo...

You Might Also Like

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Disqus for Echoes of the Hills