Monday 11 April 2011

We Run This Town

Image credit: unknown







Of weird men we chance upon
So you don't need to frown

We pay quite a sum for blockbuster
But, truth be told, nothing to pump your blood faster

I had gone to withdraw some cash from ATM
When a beautiful morning greeted me through this man

I looked at him, most surprised
He equally knitted his eyebrows, tugged at his fortune

My suppressed paroxysm of laughter
Hastened my steps outside that theatre

I just wonder what happened to this man
Where did he take all that cash?

C) Lorot Salem 2011

























3 comments:

Sherry Blue Sky said...

I so love how you captured this moment!

Anonymous said...

vivid capture,

Salem Lorot said...

@ Sherry Blue Sky, asante sana.

@ Jingle Poetry, thank you.

Post a Comment

Echoes of the Hills is all about you. I would love to hear your echo...

You Might Also Like

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Disqus for Echoes of the Hills