Wednesday 27 October 2010

Lecturer Jillo Oshwalt

I don't understand my lecturer
He's shaved clean
To hide his bald pate
and keeps stubble of beards

He loves being called Professor Jillo Oshwalt
I once inadvertently called him Oshwalt
I had to write a book report
On Aristotle's Nicomachean Ethics
seventeen times on the chalkboard!

Professor Jillo hates the chalkboard
After all, he breathes knowledge

I don't understand my lecturer
He wears a pair of faded jeans shorts
And reads from tiny bits of papers
Near the chalkboard

Sometimes Professor Jillo acts strange
He calls his hut a mansion
and his stagnant pool a swimming pool
and his outgrown farm an orchard!

C) Lorot Salem

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Echoes of the Hills is all about you. I would love to hear your echo...

You Might Also Like

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Disqus for Echoes of the Hills