Tuesday 8 February 2011

God's Love




If I stood on a mountain
Peered to humanity sprawled on the expanse of earth
Small beings like rice grains on paper moving about
Wind howling into my ears
I would see God.

If I sat and reminisced long enough
Thought of the sun kissing my neck
Or the earth carrying my weight
Or the firmament and the galaxy
I would think love of God.

When I grope in my mind
Shuttling between Egypt's civilization and Now
Weaving words
Creating, uncreating just like God
Chatting with Shakespeare and Nature
I think love of God.

Methinks such love
is an Official Top See-Great
We see it in the eyes of a deranged man
Composed
We feel it when we chat in the streets
We even see it on petals!

C) Lorot Salem 2011

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Echoes of the Hills is all about you. I would love to hear your echo...

You Might Also Like

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Disqus for Echoes of the Hills