Friday 2 September 2011

Comment Feature Works

This blog underwent a cosmetic surgery to improve on her looks. After a couple of hours in the delicate process of nibs, tucks and whatnots, here's the new look  ECHOES OF THE HILLS. I love the new sound of the blog title "Echoes of the hills". You see, I have some attachment to the hills for a while now. Hardly surprising that I go by the codename "Lorot Son of the Hills".

One thing: Should you want to comment on any poem, please click on the title of the poem first then proceed to comment on it below. I hope that solves the problem I have received from my kind readers. Should the problem persist ( for which I don't anticipate), you could echo your concerns and my team of technicians working round the clock will most likely fix the problem.


Yours sincerely,

3 comments:

The Unknowngnome said...

The new look and sound, not only of the blog title, but the sidebar titles, is inviting. The tan woodgrain desktop background subliminally brings to mind the Serengeti. Nice job.

The Unknowngnome said...

One suggestion, after commenting I noticed the red tabs atop the deskpad. You may want to do something to make them more noticable. :)

Salem Lorot said...

@ The Unknowngnome, thank you for your kind observation especially on the improved new look. I have done something on the stand-alone pages and I am sure the problem is now remedied. Thanks for visiting.

Post a Comment

Echoes of the Hills is all about you. I would love to hear your echo...

You Might Also Like

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Disqus for Echoes of the Hills