Wednesday 26 September 2012

#WamathaiSeptember






Yours truly at a recent event, Wamathai September, performing two pieces, the Alphabet of Kenya and the Fool's Declaration.

My kudos to the amazing talents we have and to the organizers for giving me the platform.

Wamathai is a literary hub in Kenya. It has given so many budding writers, poets, musicians and artists a platform to showcase their talents and link up with contemporary colleagues in their genres. You might want to drop by their site and read what up and coming writing in Kenya is like.

~
echoes of the hills.

2 comments:

Sherry Blue Sky said...

Awesome, kiddo! Have you read your I Have a Dream poem yet????

echoesofthehills said...

How did I forget it? I will surely perform it at the next event which would be coming up soon.

Post a Comment

Echoes of the Hills is all about you. I would love to hear your echo...

You Might Also Like

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Disqus for Echoes of the Hills